Land Development Filings


Forms for filing subdivisions, planned unit developments, site plans, zoning changes, zoning text amendments and variations are available in the Office of the Town Clerk.


All land development projects must be filed at the Office of the Town Clerk including:
  • Planned unit developments
  • Site plans
  • Special use applications
  • Subdivisions
  • Variations
  • Zoning applications