Making a Payment
There are three payment options:
- Pay online (credit/debit card) using the Online Payment System.
- Pay in-person (cash, check, credit/debit card) at the Finance Department, Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, located at 11 Uptown Circle, 3rd floor.
If you wish to appeal a parking ticket, do NOT make a payment at this time. You may submit your dispute using one of the following manners:
- Submit the online appeal form.
- Send a letter explaining why you believe you should not have received the ticket to the below address. Be sure to include your ticket number, license plate number, return address and phone number.
ATTN: Parking Ticket Appeals
11 Uptown Circle, 2nd Floor
Normal, IL 61761
- Complete an appeal form in-person at the Legal Department (11 Uptown Circle, 2nd Floor).
If you request an email notification, please be advised it may be delivered to your spam folder. Additionally, an email notification will not open on a smart phone. It must be read on a computer.
If you have questions please call (309) 454-9507 or complete the Parking Ticket Question Form.