Admission, Passes & Rentals
Information is available on Admission Fees, Individual Season Passes and Aquatic Facility Rentals.
||Fairview Family Aquatic Center
||Fairview (after 5pm)
||Anderson Aquatic Center
|2 Years Old & Under
|Child (Ages 3-15)
|Adult (Ages 16+)
|SENIOR (Ages 62+)
||n/a||n/a||$3.00 (FREE w/ Season Pass)
RETURN TICKET POLICIES
- If management must close the aquatic facility for the day, for any reason, daily admission patrons who have been in attendance for 75 minutes or less prior to announcement of pool closure AND have their transaction receipt from that day will receive return tickets at time of closing.
- Receipt must be presented to cashier before patrons leave the aquatic facility. Patrons must receive return tickets on the date of attendance, return tickets will not be issued after the date/time of aquatic facility closure
- Only patrons on the receipt and present at time of aquatic facility closure will receive return tickets.
- Return tickets will be granted to Labor Day of the current swim season.
- Return tickets will only allow one re-entry to aquatic facility per person, per ticket.
- Money refunds are not given out. Return tickets hold no monetary value.
|DATES OF PURCHASE (2020)
|March 2 - May 15
|May 16 - May 22
|May 23 - End of Season
|SENIORS (Ages 62+)
||$37.50 ALL SEASON LONG!
|ACTIVE Military & Families*
||$25.00 ALL SEASON LONG!
|*Must provide ACTIVE Military ID
||*Only Sold at Parks & Rec Office
Season Pool Passes go on sale the first business day of March! Season passes may be purchased at the Parks and Recreation Office Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. NEW and returning passholders may submit a season pool pass Purchase Form (www.NormalParks.org/PoolPasses). New pool passes require a photo ID to be taken.
Fairview and Anderson Aquatic Centers are available for private rentals and birthday parties on as seasonal (Labor Day - Memorial Day) basis! Facility rentals include staff and access to the entire facility. A concession stand selling snacks and drinks is available for an additional fee. Reservations will be taken in person at the Parks and Recreation Office beginning the first business day in March.
Aquatic Center Rental Flyer (PDF)
|100 or Less
|101 up to 300