#2 Fire House

#2 Fire House is located at 1300 East College Avenue at the corner of College Avenue and Blair Streets. 

The station was opened in September of 1981 at a cost of $450,000. An addition to the station was completed in 1991 which moved suppression personnel to the north end of the building and allowed for more space for administration and prevention on the south end of the building.   In 2017, administration and prevention moved to the new headquarters building on Main Street. 

Of the 20 firefighters on shift at the three stations, seven of them are based at Headquarters.



  • Engine 13
  • Truck 12
  • Ambulance 3-Nora-68