We are excited to announce Anderson & Fairview Family Aquatic Centers will be open this summer!
Fairview Family & Anderson Aquatic Center Summer 2021 Guidelines
- Reservations must be made for all patrons attending general swim, toddler time, lap swim and aqua fitness programs. Slides will be open at both facilities.
- Reservation blocks for open swim are 2 hours in length and will open to patrons 72 hours in advance.
- Guests may only book one reservation block each day. Re-entry will be allowed upon availability. Patrons must exit the facility after reservation block then check for availability before re-entry.
- Facilities will operate at a reduced capacity to allow for plenty of social distancing.
- Deck chairs and lounge chairs will be limited. Patrons are encouraged to bring a towel to sit on in our grassy areas.
- Face coverings will be required while entering/exiting the facility, using the locker rooms and bathrooms, in the concession area and anytime on the deck that social distance cannot be maintained. Please practice social distancing!
- Wellness checks will be completed upon arrival to the facility.
- If you are experiencing any CDC-identified symptoms for COVID-19, please do not come to the pool.
- Time will be allowed between each reservation block to clean and sanitize the facilities.
- Town of Normal Aquatic Center Guidelines could change upon any updates from IDPH.
Please Note: Individual Pool Pass sales will end May 21.Passes can be purchased at our office M-F 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.